Voivodinovo - BULGARIA
Sentera Plastics is a company with clear targets and vision. It is rapidly growing and has focused its economic activity in the following directions – design and production of technical plastic products, instrumental and non-standard equipment.
Our company is on the lookout for a detail-oriented and driven Accountant to join our exceptional team. As an Accountant, you will play a vital role in managing the financial operations of our organization. Your expertise in numbers and your ability to provide analysis will be instrumental in shaping our business decisions.
Once you are familiar with our ERP software and relative financial documentation, you will prepare and follow up all documents concerning business transactions. You will perform control for correctness of the business operations and processes with fees and taxes due according to the local and applicable legislation. Your timely work will guarantee correct documentation and information provided by the department. Perform financial analysis, reporting, and reconciliation to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
Your knowledge and experience about general administrative jobs will make you very successful and useful for your colleagues.
Do you have University degree in Finance/ Accountancy? Do you know the relevant legislation in the field of finances and accountancy? Are you good at and communicative in English? Do you have any experience with ERP software? Are you a multi skilled team player, able to work on different tasks and take initiatives for improvement? Are you interested in joining the Sentera family?
Then you are the one!
You will fit in perfectly with our team!
We offer you an attractive salary, based on your performances as well as the possibility to grow and develop your personal skills and talents in an innovative environment. Also flexible working time, social benefits - additional pension insurance, additional health insurance.
If you are interested, please send your CV!
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.