CG series are general-purpose cable glands intended as a sealing device for electrical cables passing through an enclosure or panel. The cable gland ensures that the characteristics of the enclosure in which the cable enters can be maintained adequately. CG series can be used to maintain a maximum ingress protection of IP67.
CG-LG-M16 is manufactured in un-reinforced Polyamide 6.0 with light grey colour (RAL7035). For optimal cable sealing, a TPV rubber ring is inserted. It features a thread of M16 x 1,5 and a clamping range of 5 - 10 mm. The cable gland nuts (CN-series) must be ordered seperately.
- Metric connection thread according to EN 50262
- Reducing seal insert to seal cables with smaller outer diameters
- Resistant to common fluids and solvents
- Wide sealing and clamping range
- Anti-vibration protection
Sentera provides innovative, easy-to-use control solutions for HVAC installations and ventilation systems. How to optimise your comfort, indoor air quality, safety and overall wellbeing? We have the answer!