The brand new flush mounted HVAC sensors feature a contemporary design that will seamlessly match your interior. The sensor is recessed into the wall to combine good operation with a discrete presence. Also available with 230 VAC power supply.
The flush mounted series are intelligent sensors designed for demand based ventilation in function of temperature, relative humidity and indoor air quality (Total Volatile Organic Compounds or TVOC). Their algorithm controls a single analogue/modulating output based on the three measured values, which can be used to directly control an EC fan, AC fan speed controller or an actuator powered damper. These sensors feature a contemporary design that will seamlessly match your interior. The sensor is recessed into the wall to combine good operation with a discrete presence.
• 230 VAC Power supply |Next to the models with 24 VDC / 24 VAC power supply, there is also a version available with 85-264 VAC.
• Ambient light sensor| Thanks to the integrated ambient light sensor, the ventilation system can be optimised depending on the occupancy of the room.
• Temperature and relative humidity |are important parameters that determine the overall comfort and wellbeing of residents and therefore, most Sentera sensors can measure these.
• Indoor air quality or TVOC| The concentration of Total Volatile Organic Compounds provides an accurate indication of the indoor air quality. A ventilation system that is controlled, based on this measurement, can optimise indoor air quality on continuous base.
• Easy to configure| Simply download the 3S Modbus software from the website of Sentera, run the program and adjust the ranges. The sensor output will follow the highest measurement, which will control the ventilation system. When temperature, relative humidity or pollutants are rising too high, the supply of fresh air will be increased.
CO2 sensors with visual and audible alertToo high CO2 concentrations? Sentera CO2 sensors are now available with audible alert. On top of that, the green, yellow and red LED offer a clear, visual indication of the CO2 level. The supply voltage is 230 V or 24 V.>>>
Sentera provides innovative, easy-to-use control solutions for HVAC installations and ventilation systems. How to optimise your comfort, indoor air quality, safety and overall wellbeing? We have the answer!