Temse - BELGIUM
We are looking for a warehouse worker to strengthen our logistics team. Several transports depart daily to our customers within Europe. In addition, the business via our online store is also expanding. All deliveries and transports are registered in our ErP software.
Stable SME with a family working atmosphere
Sentera is one of the leading manufacturers of control solutions for ventilation system and of HVAC sensors to monitor indoor air quality. Sentera is a stable SME with a family working atmosphere. We have been active in the ventilation industry since 1997 – a sector with bright future prospects. Everything is sent to our customers from our central warehouse in Temse. To strengthen our logistics team, we are looking for a:
Warehouse worker with computer knowledge
Central warehouse in Temse
You work in our central warehouse, located in Temse. This location is easy to reach and located between Antwerp and Ghent. Sentera's central warehouse is orderly and structured. This is important in order to offer our customers the top service they expect from us. Products are delivered on a regular basis from our factories in Bulgaria. These products are kept in stock in Temse and sent from there to our customers, who are mainly located within Europe.
Varied job in a family environment
All actions are registered in our ErP software. Working accurately and being able to use a PC is therefore an absolute must. As in most SMEs, we expect flexibility. When there is time left, you help to update our databases, update product firmware, etc. The advantage for you is a varied job and a pleasant, family environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic warehouse worker with experience in logistics. Being able to use a computer is a must. You are willing to have sporadic customer contacts. You know how to handle a pallet truck and you have a forklift certificate or are willing to follow training.
We offer you:
- A thorough training so that you can quickly master our software, methodologies and DNA
- A full-time contract for an indefinite period
- An attractive salary package supplemented with extra benefits and flexible working hours
- Job variation and a pleasant, family environment
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.