Career opportunities in Sentera
Technical / Commercial Writer with French
Voivodinovo - BULGARIA
Translate technical documents into French
Sentera is a leading manufacturer of control solutions for HVAC systems. Founded in 1997 in Belgium, it has been expanding ever since, currently comprising 8 companies throughout Europe. We manufacture, promote and deliver a complete range of standard products and extensive solutions that empower businesses and individuals to increase their indoor wellbeing.
For our Marketing Team in Plovdiv, we are looking for a highly motivated person for the position of Technical/Commercial Writer with French
• Translate technical documents into French
• Edit and create various documents such as: user guides, data sheets, catalogues, mounting instructions, labels
• Provide content
• Create tutorials and ads
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills in French
• Good command of English language (B2 level)
• Good spelling, proofreading, grammar, and editing skills
• MS Office and Adobe Suite
• Self-driven, self-directed, and independent personality
• Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and organized
• Technical knowledge or background is not a must but will be considered an advantage
• Experience with a CAT tool will be considered an advantage
• Attractive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Positive international working environment
• Interesting and dynamic work
• Stable job with development opportunities
• Social benefits
If this opportunity sounds appealing, apply now.
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.