Career opportunities in Sentera
Hardware engineer - R&D
Voivodinovo - BULGARIA
Hardware Engineer Research and Development
Sentera Innovations Ltd. is an international R&D company developing electronics hardware and software for intelligent innovative solutions for ventilation systems and HVAC installations.
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated electronics engineer for our development team.
- Responsible for the development of brand new products - design, prototyping, testing and release
- Preparing electronic schematics, PCB design
- Developing the firmware of the new product
- Preparation of the necessary technical documentation
- Performing tests according to the relative standards
- Providing design troubleshooting for the production
- Appropriate communication and collaboration with marketing and production departments
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in electronics engineering or related field
- Experience in electronics design software
- Experience in PCB routing and testing
- Good team player skills
- Self-driven personality
- Good communication skills in English – written & spoken
- Appropriate computer literacy
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and regulations
- Possibilities for a professional development in a fast growing international company
- Competitive remuneration
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- Additional pension insurance
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working time
If this opportunity sounds appealing, please apply by sending your CV.
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.