Sentera Innovations Ltd. is a R&D company developing electronics hardware and software for intelligent innovative solutions for ventilation systems and HVAC installations.
We are currently looking for а motivated prototype engineer in R&D field.
- Responsible for the production of the prototypes of the brand new developments, planning and organising the entire process till the release.
- To be in proactive communication and cooperation with the other engineers, to support them in the preparing of the test stands part of theirs projects.
- Preparation of the necessary technical documentation.
- Responsible for the organisation and arrangement of the stock availabilities that are used in the development of the prototypes.
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
- Provide design troubleshooting for prototype build purposes and supplier components.
- Understanding of engineering theory and principles of design.
- High level of interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work both independently and with others.
- General interest in product design, particularly automation systems.
- Familiarity with basic machine types.
- Creative, flexible and able to work on different projects at the same time.
- College/University degree in engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge in English.
- Equivalent experience in design and prototype engineering will be acceptable as well.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits
- Positive international working environment
- Interesting and dynamic work
- Stable job with development opportunities
If this opportunity sounds appealing, please apply!