Career opportunities in Sentera
Operator on CNC machine
Working with the CNC machines - performing tasks such as drilling, milling,set, supervise, inspect and measure finished products
We are looking for an appointment for our expanding team in Plovdiv -
Operator on CNC machine.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading mechanical drawings
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- High school diploma or equivalent; diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Experience in SIEMENS control programming will be an advantage
- Experience in a similar position minimum 1 year
- Good communication abilities
- Excellent working conditions in a new factory.
- Remuneration in compliance with your skills
- Young, dynamic and motivated team
- Additional social benefits
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.