Customer service employee
Voivodinovo - BELGIUM
To support our sales team, we are looking for an enthusiastic customer service employee. You are the first point of contact for our customers. You answer questions about prices and delivery times and you take care of order entry.
Stable SME with a family working atmosphere Sentera is one of the leading manufacturers of ventilation system controls and HVAC sensors to monitor indoor air quality. Sentera is a stable SME with a family working atmosphere. We have been active in the ventilation industry since 1997 – a sector with bright future prospects. Our customers appreciate the user-friendliness and quality of our products. To support our customers even better, we want to expand our team with an
Customer service employee
Easily accessible offices You work from the office in Temse. This location is easy to reach and located between Antwerp and Ghent. Also our central warehouse is located here. From this location, all products are shipped to our customers who are mainly located within Europe. You will work in an international environment. Our factories are located in Bulgaria and we also have a sales office in Lithuania. There will be regular contact with our colleagues in these locations. Varied job in a family environment You will be part of an enthusiastic team with a passion for ventilation and indoor air quality. You are the first point of contact for our customers. You answer questions about prices and delivery times and you take care of order entry. The advantage for you is therefore a varied job in a pleasant, family environment. Innovation and digitization
We are fully committed to digitization. All transactions and actions are registered in our ErP software. Goods flows are registered in the software and made visible via the website. So good computer skills are important. The website is an important tool for us to make information available to our customers. Questions and comments from our customers are an important source of inspiration to constantly improve the website. We are looking for an employee with experience who has a bachelor's degree in a relevant field and professional knowledge of the English language. Experience in the HVAC sector is a plus. We offer you: - A thorough training course so that you can quickly master our software, methodologies and DNA - A full-time contract for an indefinite period - An attractive salary package supplemented with fringe benefits and flexible working hours - A great, international working environment within a stable family business with extensive experience and a positive working atmosphere - Varied job in a pleasant, family environment
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.