Voivodinovo - BULGARIA
Sentera designs control solutions for ventilation systems. Our international – online oriented strategy, organisation, culture and people are the elements that make Sentera one of the leading manufacturers in control solutions for ventilation systems and HVAC installations. Obviously, this sector has a bright future. Our daily challenges consist of digitalisation, energy saving and the creation of intelligent control solutions for indoor climate and comfort control. But much work remains to be done; many new exciting challenges await us and new ideas and technologies need to be implemented.
We are looking for a Content writer who can create content for our website and social media channels. Someone who translates our application and product knowledge in content for our website, newsletters, social media channels and informative microsites.
As an innovative company with focus on the European market, we use modern technologies to communicate with our customers. Newsletters, social media and the website are important tools. The Content writer will be based in our offices in Bulgaria and will report to the managing director.
Are you interested in the HVAC – ventilation sector? Do you have a thorough knowledge of English language? Are you a strong communicator who can work independently and result-oriented? Are you a team player that wants to join the Sentera family?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are committed to attracting, developing, rewarding and motivating a diverse workforce within a stimulating work environment and leadership culture, building our organisation and linking individual talent to professional performance.
From your first day at Sentera, a cooperative team of motivated colleagues will guide you and take care of you. We offer you an attractive salary package based on your performance and the ability to perform your work, with above-average development opportunities, with long-term prospects in an innovative, international environment. You will be able to use flexible working hours, social benefits – additional pension and health insurance, food vouchers.
Remote work / home office is not an option because we value a healthy work-life balance: work - in the company, life - at home.
At work the attention goes to the job, the colleagues, the activities and the business of the company. At home the attention goes to the family, the home, the children and the spouse.
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.