Temse - BELGIUM
To develop customer-specific applications. Describe the application of our customer and translate it into firmware for our control solutions.
Sentera is one of the leading manufacturers of HVAC control solutions and HVAC sensors to monitor indoor air quality. Our control solutions not only control ventilation systems in buildings, we also have many applications in industry, agriculture and horticulture. In all these applications we measure air quality and control air flows. Our customers appreciate the user-friendliness and quality of our products. To develop more customer-specific applications, we are looking for an extra Application engineer.
Sentera control solutions are described as innovative and user-friendly by our customers. Our solutions regulate indoor air quality completely autonomously in an intelligent and discrete way. We know our customers' applications and translate this knowledge into innovative firmware. The STM microprocessors are programmed with Cube IDE. Writing firmware tailored to the customer's application is essential for this position.
For this position we are looking for someone with a degree in Master of Engineering, preferably with first work experience. The Sentera group has employees of different nationalities and that is why most internal communications are in the English language.
Sentera is a company with clear targets and vision. We focus on growth by innovative, high quality and user friendly solutions that are designed and commercialized by a professional staff. From day one at Sentera you will be accompanied by a cooperative team of motivated colleagues. We offer you an attractive salary and additional benefits, flexible working time, as well as the possibility to grow and develop your personal skills and talents in an innovative environment.
- Please send us your motivation letter, personal CV and other relevant documents (as diplomas, certificates, reference letters, portfolios).
- Your personal unique CV should give us a clear view of your competences and skills along with a complete chronological overview of your education, previous jobs/experiences and other activities.
- In your motivation letter, explain why the job and company are appealing to you, make it specific, personal and convincing. Why are you the most suitable candidate?
- Write clearly, to-the-point and structured.
- Mention when we can contact you best for an interview. In case of an interview, prepare yourself sufficiently for an open exchange of information.